Corporate Coaching Program
Corporate coaching for teams and individuals in organisations. From junior and middle level employee who want to be developed to the next level of performance or for senior level of employee to upgrade and enhance their performance as an individual and team.
Corporate coaching involves coaching towards organisational goals. The program will be customised based on corporate goals and commitment.
A corporate coach coaches an organisation, focusing on the corporate team and corporate vision, mission, values and strategy to achieve optimum performance. Results are measured against the performance requirements of the organisation.
Benefit you get through Corporate Coaching Program :
- Higher levels of employee productivity
- Increased employee engagement
- Improved financial performance
- Leaders who participated in coaching experienced
- increased confidence in exercising leadership
- improved ability to connect with the organization’s vision
- increased confidence in leading the organization toward fulfilling the vision.
- Managers and supervisors who participated in coaching experienced
- increased task completion and productivity
- improved personnel management skills
- better relationships with staff and board of directors.
Our Corporate Coaching Program :
Leader as Coach :
Leader as Coach is a practical program that teaches managers or leaders to be better coaches for their team. The learning format combines a blended approach (both online and offline phases) to ensure learning process application and benefit gained during the program.
Corporate Coaching Culture :
Implementing a corporate coaching culture can transform an organisation and have a major impact on performance.
We help you to design and deliver in-house coach training programmes from top management, senior management to junior management level, to enable you to create a coaching culture in your organisation. The positive impact should be quickly notice throughout the company, as our training is designed to be easily and effectively implemented, right from the start.
Group coaching links team member together to make their work more effective. group coaching brings the coaching conversation into a small group context. It is an intimate conversation space, focused on goal setting, deepening awareness around key issues, taking action, and accountability.
Organizations may find benefit due to the scalable nature of the process, team allignment, opening up communication between silos or group members in different parts of the organization. Over time these relationships create a valuable network across an organization.